No products in the cart.
Car Detailing Or Vehicle Detailing is the process of Restoring a vehicle to Brand new condition. Vehicle Detailing is a long process that includes cleaning and reconditioning both inside and outside of the vehicle. The point of this is to restore the quality of the paintwork by eliminating paint imperfections like scratches, swirl marks, oxidations, and so forth to make the vehicle look fresh Show Room Condition. Many wrongly comprehended that auto detailing is about Ceramic Coating. Truth be told, the ceramic covering is only a choice in the phase of the vehicle Detailing process.
Car Detailing is divided into two components: Interior Detailing and Exterior Detailing.
Exterior Vehicle Detailing – It involves vacuuming, restoring, and surpassing the original condition of the exterior constituents of a vehicle, such as tires, windows, and wheels, among other visible components. Products include but are not limited to polishes, wax, detergents, and degreasers.
Interior vehicle Detailing – Interior detailing involves cleaning the inner parts of a vehicle. Some of the components found in the interior cabin include leather, plastics, vinyl, carbon fiber plastics, and natural fibers. To clean the interior cabinet, different techniques such as steam-cleaning and vacuuming are used.
Exterior Car Detailing
Exterior car detailing is not just a quick wash of the exterior components of a car. A good car detailer will make the car gleam, minimize surface scratches, and should always apply a shielding paint sealant.
The common exterior process includes:
- Washing and Drying – Unlike a car wash, detailing is done by hand. The first step involves spraying the car with a specialized spray that is high-powered, followed by thorough hand washing on the rims of the car, door jambs, glass, and all exterior parts that need cleaning.
- Claying – A clay bar is used to remove any impurities, traces of overspray, and other residues that cannot be removed with normal detergents.
- Polishing – After a car has been used for a while, it is normal that it loses its polish or shine. Therefore, in this process, the original polish is restored.
- Sealing – To give the car a glossy shine, a sealant is applied, and in some cases, wax can be used.
Other exterior services that can be done include trim repainting, engine detailing, headlight polishing, engine pressure cleaning, bumper repair, glass chip repair, and paint touch-up.
Finally, car wash and detail should involve analyzing all the types of paint, previous and current damages such as flaking, peeling, cracking and repainting, exterior conditions and analysis of rust, damage from acids, and other effects of oxidation. Regular auto detailing adds value to your car and also makes it look attractive despite the number of years it has been used.
You Can Buy Exterior Detailing Products Directly From Amazon.in By Clicking This Link –> Exterior Car Detailing Products
Or else you can buy products from our Own Store by selecting products listed below 👇
ArmorAll Shield – Even Better than a WAX (All the original Shield properties now in a convenient trigger format) : 500ml : Pack of 1
WaveX Colour Foam Car Shampoo 1ltr | Produces Thick Blue Colour Foam
Rupes DA Ultrafine Finishing Foam Pad 130/150 mm (White)
DETAILMAX 10H Ultramax Ceramic Coating 30ml
Wavex Ceramic Graphene Paste Wax Infused with SIO2 160g | Premium Graphene Rich Wax for Superior Hydrophobicity, Gloss and Paint Protection
DETAILMAX Hot and Humid 9h Ceramic Coating 30ml
WaveX SiO2 Ceramic Liquid Wax for Cars and Bikes 650 ml | Gives Deep Gloss and Ultimate Hydrophobic protection
WAVEX Windshield Washer Fluid, WWF500 Concentrate 100ml Per Use (500ml)
Interior Car Detailing
Outer beauty is nothing compared to inner beauty. Therefore, it comes as no surprise that interior car detailing requires more effort and time than exterior detailing. A dirty interior cabin not only has a bad odor but also adds to operational complications.
Dirty air exhaust spreads allergens about the cabin; stain and grit cause switches to fail, and hazy windows can obscure the view of a driver. In that case, cleaning a car’s interior is more than just washing with water and soap.
Depending on the car detailer you visit, there are different ways to do interior car detailing. However, the standard processes include:
- Vacuuming – The first step to cleaning the interior of a car includes vacuuming seats, headliners, rear cargo area, trunk, and shelf. To get the best out of vacuuming, floor mats and the vacuum should be cleaned separately. As for the difficult areas that cannot be reached using a vacuum, an air compressor can be used.
- Brushing and Steam Cleaning – This is used to clean carpets and mats. A thorough scrubbing is done on the mats in order to remove any stains and blemishes that may have accumulated over the past years. To be more effective, a steam-cleaner should be used. However, carpets should be left to dry completely to avoid mildew.
- Glass Cleaning – A glass cleaner is used to clean the glass. It ensures that the glass remains sparkling and ensures the driver’s view is not obstructed.
- Leather Trimming – A leather cleaner, saddle soap, and leather soap are used to clean all the leather parts. As for the soapy areas, a damp cloth is used to remove the excess soap. If the leather is dry, a conditioner customized for leather can be used to make cleaning more efficient.
- Re-Vacuuming and Wiping – Re-Vacuuming is important just after vacuuming. Any dirt left in the interior cabin is removed. Dashboards and windows should be wiped clean with a clean cloth using a cleaning detergent. After all, this is done, a car’s original shine is restored.
- Perfuming – Finally, to leave the car with a good scent, a deodorant is used in the car.
What are the benefits of getting your car detailed?
A complete car detail will bring your car to its best condition. You can then perform mini details to keep your car looking as good as new.
Keeping your car in good condition will help maintain or restore the value of your car. This is particularly true of older or classic cars, especially if you’re looking to sell your car in the future. You simply cannot get the same results from car washes. A good detailer will bring your car to its original beauty and increase its resale value.
While we have only scratched the surface of detailing, the world of auto detailing is very exciting and highly detailed. There are tons of forums where you can find in-depth guides for all of the different parts of the detailing process, or you can ask other car enthusiasts about car detailing.